If you are interested in joining ACPOPC, please read the membership information below and then join quickly and easily online. If you wish to join offline please contact our membership secretary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can join?
Full membership – is open to all Chartered Physiotherapists.
Associate membership – is open to all other health professionals at the discretion of the ACPOPC Committee.
There are also categories of student membership and overseas membership.
Honorary members – are elected at the AGM.
What is expected of members?
- Members usually join because they are interested in or are working in the fields of oncology and palliative care.
- It is expected that they will support the group’s objectives including its aim to promote and facilitate the interchange of ideas and knowledge between members.
Full membership (£30) – is open to all Chartered Physiotherapists.
Associate membership (£30) – is open to all other health professionals at the discretion of the ACPOPC Committee.
Student Membership (£15) – open to students currently studying physiotherapy or another related healthcare profession
Overseas Membership (£30) – open to non-UK physiotherapists
Honorary members (free lifetime membership)- are elected at the AGM.
- Access to ACPOPC Resources
- Reduced rate for ACPOPC Study days
- Access to webinars
- Regular newsletter
- Access to ACPOPC Education Grants
- Regional networking
- Information sharing